Driving Excel from Python

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Mon Jun 26 08:02:24 EDT 2000

(Sorry if this appears twice. I got an error during first attempt).)

I'm driving Excel from Python and most of it's working fine except for:

>>> xlsh.UsedRange.Address(ReferenceStyle=1)
TypeError: call of non-function (type string)

xlsh is an Excel Sheet object and I'm trying to get the used range in RxCx
format. However, when I try and specify ANY arguments to the Address
property, I get this error message. I've tried both positional and keyword
arguments.

I have the Python Win32 book but this this subject is not quite covered in
sufficient depth.

Any help appreciated.

--
Dale Strickland-Clark