python is hard to learn without c

sn smnordby at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 20:11:14 EDT 2000

I think Alan Gauld's "Learning To Program" online tutorial at
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/alan_gauld/tutor/tutindex.htm and GvR's tutorial
in the Python documentation are excellent.  After that, the Learning Python book
will make a lot more sense.  My first OO experience was Java.  Much of what
didn't make sense to me in the books I was using makes sense now after doing
Python for a couple of months.  Go figure :)

-Steve-