Expect commentary (was: Controlling an external program with Python)

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Thu Jun 29 15:26:03 EDT 2000

In article <8jg3hb$iic$1 at nntp6.u.washington.edu>,
Donn Cave  <donn at u.washington.edu> wrote:
			.
>And then I have looked at the source.  I'm sure it has no peer
>when it comes to comprehensive cross-platform pseudotty support,
>but a lot of barnacles come with that.  I would steal a younger
			.
			.
			.
All glory to Don.  Yes, the source has convinced me:
1.  This is one of those things, like writing
    a book or having a baby, where you spend
    part of the time wondering if you really
    should have gotten into this; and
2.  I know of no better way to do all he's
    done.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net