Automatic reload()?

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Jun 3 17:12:32 EDT 2000

"Daehyok Shin" <sdhyok at email.unc.edu> writes:

> Is there no program to reload all the changed modules automatically?

I have this in my ~/.pythonrc:

def rr(keepem=sys.modules.keys()):
    for i in sys.modules.keys():
        if type(sys.modules[i]) is types.ModuleType and i not in keepem:
            print "reloading",i
            reload(sys.modules[i])

I can't remember quite what the "keepem" bit's for, but I presume
there was some reason I put it in...

HTH,
Michael

--
  Ya, ya, ya, except ... if I were built out of KSR chips, I'd
  be running at 25 or 50 MHz, and would be wrong about ALMOST