python is hard to learn without c

Robert rhicks at rma.edu
Wed Jun 14 09:07:34 EDT 2000

I don't agree. I am learning Python and have no C/C++ background. I am
learning it as my first language and I am really enjoying it. What I think
prior knowledge of any language gives you is a "mindset" on the overall
creation of a program (methodologies et al.). That has been the hardest part
for me.

Anyway...my 2 cents...

Robert

news:7QG15.2637$sI4.335806 at dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net...