Python COM does not seem to like me.

millja at wwc.edu millja at wwc.edu
Mon Jun 26 12:41:19 EDT 2000

Thanks!  I still cant get the import issue taken care of though.  I
have changed the PYTHONPATH key in the registry (WinNT server 4.0) to
include the dir in which the modual is contained in
c:\InetPub\BRC\case13.py.  Then I include it using from case13 import
*.  Is there something Im doing incorrectly?  Any ideas?  Thanks again.
jason

In article <39541965.45DCE978 at san.rr.com>,
  Courageous <jkraska1 at san.rr.com> wrote:

> > First off, is there something I dont know about the import
statement?

> The python module must either be in your PATH or your PYTHONPATH
> for python to be able to import the module, IIRC.
>
> > TypeError: cant multiply sequence with non-int
> > The statment is:
> > CM1 = roll[1] * roll[2]
> > I am pretty much positive roll[1] and roll[2] are ints.
>
> You'd know for sure if on the line before you wrote:
>
> print `roll[1]` + " " + `roll[2]`
>
> I suspect you're going to be surprised by the results.
>
> C/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.