Encryption modules

David Currie davec999 at my-deja.com
Mon Jun 26 09:27:40 EDT 2000

Hi.  Does anyone know where to get the cryptographic modules written by
Andrew Kuchling that are referenced in the Python library
documentation?  The link given for them is on Starship and seems to be
down.

I also need a module that does md4 encryption, but that is not
mentioned in the description for this package.  Does this also come
with md4 support, or do I need another module (if so which one, link,
etc.. please).

For the record, I need these modules because I'm trying to implement a
module that does NTLM "authentication" (the M$ IIS<->IE proprietary
authentication) so that I can talk to an IIS-based HTTP proxy in a LAN
from Python.  If there is a module that already does this, does anyone
know a link to save me the trouble??

Thanks

Dave

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/