How to sell Python ( and OpenSoruce )

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Tue Jun 20 17:47:55 EDT 2000

If anyone has questions about the quality and quantity of technical support for
Open Source software, drag them by the ear to this newsgroup and show them some
examples of multiple high quality responses in under an hour, 24 hours a day, 365
days a year!

In many closed-source companies, technical support is a major expense, and that
expense must be kept under control.  As a result, tech support reps are often
underpaid trainees.  One of the major benefits of going Open Source is that you
get lots of high quality support engineers working for you for free!

--
Ken Seehof
kens at sightreader.com
starship.python.net/crew/seehof