Deja is useless?! [was: Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Jun 19)]

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Tue Jun 20 09:28:40 EDT 2000

In article <kuu2eox2b4.fsf at lasipalatsi.fi>, Erno Kuusela  <erno at iki.fi> wrote:
			.
>i wrote a despamming proxy for deja that makes the
>non-classic mode almost tolerable, but it would probably
>be illegal to open it for public use...
			.
			.
			.
I collect these, at
<URL:http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/comp.infosystems.search/dejanews.html>.
I understand your hesitation.  Sometime I'll tell stories about
the range of responses corporations exhibit when they encounter
simple proxies we automation zealots are wont to write.  In the
meantime, yes, I certainly respect your inclination to keep yours
private.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net