Python COM Server Type Library

Charles Medcoff cmedcoff at pyrasol.com
Thu Jun 29 13:11:28 EDT 2000

I think I already know the answer to this but I'll ask it anyway...

Is there anyway to generate a type library for a COM server object
written in Python?  I know this has implications as far as what type of
binding is used.  That being the case I suspect the answer is no.

The reason that I ask is that this capability may make it easier to
utilize Python COM objects from C++.  This is especially the case in
Visual C++ where one can use #import.

Any other sources of Python COM information would be helpful.

--
Charles Medcoff, MCP
Senior Systems Engineer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/