Wondering about Domingo's Rational Mean book"

Huaiyu Zhu hzhu at knowledgetrack.com
Wed Jun 14 20:43:56 EDT 2000

Sorry to burst your bubble. I just checked your web page and as far as I can
figure out, your RM is simply a weighted arithmatic mean weighted by the
denominator.  That's also the reason why it's not unique (because 2/3 and
4/6 will be weighted differently).

Whatever you are arguing with the other person, it does not look to me that
the topic is relevant to the Python programming language, which is what
comp.lang.python is for.  Thanks for taking the argument elsewhere.

Huaiyu Zhu                       hzhu at users.sourceforge.net
Matrix for Python Project        http://MatPy.sourceforge.net