tuple creation in C extensions

Alex cut_me_out at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 10:03:08 EDT 2000

> Alex, I think I sense what you're suggesting here (checking argument
> and return types, I think), but I don't know how to do that with a
> script and even then, how could one tell what is being done inside the
> function in terms of memory allocation or just pointers assigned to
> existing memory, i.e. no ref. count increase ?

Well, it wasn't a good idea anyway, since the information it would have
gotten is already in the doc's.  But I was thinking writing a script
that would write a C program that would create the python objects needed
by each API function, and record how their refcounts change after they
are passed to those functions.

Alex.