python is hard to learn without c

jin choung jin.choung at gte.net
Wed Jun 14 03:51:31 EDT 2000

howdy all,

i programmed a bit in BASIC as a kid, had a high school PASCAL class and i
tried to pick up python before moving on to c++.  however, i was trying to
work my way through the book LEARNING PYTHON and while it says that there is
no need to have prior experience in languages like c or c++, i really found
that that was not true.

anyone else feel this way?

i'm currently working my way through a 24 hour c++ book and i think this is
going to work for me.  oh, well, will be back to contribute here in a couple
of months... in the meantime, i'll just leech valuable nuggets of wisdom
from you guys.

thanks

jin