PyThreadState_Get error with C extension module

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Wed Jun 21 08:35:34 EDT 2000

Its probably that one of your modules is still linking against Python 1.5,
causing _both_ Python15.dll and Python16.dll to be loaded - but only one
is initialized correctly, and the other immediately causes this
thread-state error.

Mark.

--
markh at activestate.com - but if you think I speak for them, you dont know