Nympy for win

Morris, Brad [WDLN2:2W40:EXCH] confused at americasm01.nt.com
Thu Jun 8 11:59:14 EDT 2000

Thanks, I've been wondering where Win NumPy could be found. Having
looked through the files I couldn't see an obvious way to install it.

Is there a README or web page that says where to put all the files from
the zip archive into the python directories?

Also, where is the python path information stored under windows to allow
other directories to be searched by python (I'm a Mac user using a
PC...)?

Regards,
BJM