Future of PythonWin?

Thaddeus L. Olczyk olczyk at interaccess.com
Wed Jun 7 09:44:12 EDT 2000

On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 15:55:08 GMT, "Tom" <tom-main at REMOVEME.home.com>
wrote:

>I see that Mark Hammond has gone to ActiveState.
>
>I'm interested to hear that they will be integrating Python into Visual
>Studio 7, but what does this all mean for the future of the PythonWin?
>
>Will PythonWin (the IDE and the MFC wrapper library) continue to be actively
>and publicly developed?
>
>Tom Malcolmson.

Ms has said this. Very interesting. Didn't MS pay ActiveState to
develop ActivePerl? Why aren't they integrating Perl too?

Could be good are bad news. Technologies tend to get perverted when
Microsoft starts integrating them into their products. Isn't
there some sort of lawsuit about that ;)

OTOH maybe Microsoft is learning somethings.