Python COM does not seem to like me.

millja at wwc.edu millja at wwc.edu
Fri Jun 23 15:22:58 EDT 2000

Im using Python with ASP.  Am using the WIN32 package is on the same
d/l page as python 1.5.2.

First off, is there something I dont know about the import statement?
Using it, it says that it cant find a module thats is the same
directory as the .asp file.  I checked the file name and everything.

Second, after getting rid of the import statement I get errors in my
python code that werent showing up when I was using the interpreter.  I
had just cut and pasted it straight across.

The error is:
TypeError: cant multiply sequence with non-int

The statment is:
CM1 = roll[1] * roll[2]

I am pretty much positive roll[1] and roll[2] are ints.  As I said,
this statement worked great in interpreter.

Thank!
jason milliron

BTW, this is being called using <SCRIPT RUNAT = SERVER LANGUAGE=Python>
& </SCRIPT> because there is also VBS code on the page.
Im using Python with ASP.  Am using the WIN32 package is on the same
d/l page as python 1.5.2.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.