Palm Python?

Jason Petrone jp at NOSPAMdemonseed.net
Sun Jun 4 12:49:17 EDT 2000

David Broadwell <dbroadwell at mindspring.com> wrote:
>> Not that this exactly belongs in a python ng but I'm told the
>> only usable onboard programming environment is quartus, an ansi
>> forth system by Neal Bridges.

I've found the Scheme implementation LispMe(http://www.lispme.de) to be
usable onboard a palm.  It is very complete and has plenty of support for
things such as graphics and sound.  However, as much as I hate typing all
those parentheses in Scheme on a keyboard, it is 10x worse in graffiti.

Before LispMe, I found myself using a basic interpreter when I wanted to code
on my palm.  It was usable and robust enough, but it was *basic*.

-jason