Dutch.comp.python.org

Peter Schneider-Kamp petersc at stud.ntnu.no
Thu Jun 8 01:38:26 EDT 2000

Andrew Kuchling wrote:

> Still, at least they're not Austrian.  [1]

Which explains why Python is such a smooth and understandable
language. In the last days it felt like the dam was
beginning to break though.

> [1] While we're drifting off topic... I'm going to be in Berkeley
>     early next week.  Any Python or Linux-related goings-on around
>     there Sunday or Monday?

Oh, depends on where Berkely is ;-]

> [2] My dad is from a town near Salzburg whose name eludes me at the
>     moment.  It *does* explain why I wear shorts a good deal, doesn't
>     it?

Again depends. Do you wear sandals in combination to white socks?

having-more-Austrian-than-Dutch-speaking-friends-ly y'rs Peter

P.S.: But mostly the Dutch are better to understand.
--
Peter Schneider-Kamp          ++47-7388-7331
Herman Krags veg 51-11        mailto:peter at schneider-kamp.de
N-7050 Trondheim              http://schneider-kamp.de