?Extreme Programming in Python?

Robert C. Martin rmartin at objectmentor.com
Sun Jun 18 21:39:04 EDT 2000

Courageous <jkraska1 at san.rr.com> wrote in message
news:3948719B.96B9367A at san.rr.com...

> > Not yet, but the company I just started with recently hired me to do
> > Python programming (& other stuff), and we're all gearing up to do XP.
>
> Well, if I were joking, I'd say that python makes you
> so productive that XP was overkill. :)-

XP is not so much about productivity as it is about creating a team of
programmers that communicate well with their customers, and run at a fast,
but sustainable pace.

--

Robert C. Martin    | "Uncle Bob"              | Training Courses:
Object Mentor Inc.  | rmartin at objectmentor.com | OOD, Patterns, C++, Java,