SSL and POST with httplib or urllib

jsantaniello at my-deja.com jsantaniello at my-deja.com
Tue Jun 6 23:03:11 EDT 2000

That was it! Besides not using the httplib right, which I only started
using as an experiment after I couldn't get urllib to work, I'm in
business.

Thanks everybody.

Joe

In article <3daegzpjsr.fsf at newcnri.cnri.reston.va.us>,
  Andrew Kuchling <akuchlin at mems-exchange.org> wrote:
> jsantaniello at my-deja.com writes:
> > cgi I'm trying to access requires POST. Are there
> > any particular strangenesses to using POST that
> > anyone knows about? Does someone have a
>
> There were bugs in the SSL support in the urllib.py included in
> 1.6a2; they've been fixed in the CVS tree.  You can download
> the CVS version from SourceForge:
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-
bin/cvsweb.cgi/python/dist/src/Lib/urllib.py?cvsroot=python

> --amk

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.