running pyton on NT command lines

ghost_man at my-deja.com ghost_man at my-deja.com
Thu Jun 22 13:20:00 EDT 2000

I have written several scripts that I want to run at some set time.  I
have been trying to get them to fire with the AT command line
scheduler, but keep getting errors.  I have tried several different
variations to get it to run even putting the python executable in a dos
batch file and trying to run the dos batch file.  I also have the
python registered in my Windows 2000 environment path.

my command line looks something like this

at 16:30 "myscript.py"

it fails everytime.  I have also tried putting in a complete path to
the python.exe.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.