SV: Python Productivity over C++

Thomas Thiele thiele at muc.das-werk.de
Tue Jun 13 13:57:35 EDT 2000

>   I do have to wonder whether you've yet learned to think in
> Python; it's possible that you're trying to write C++ code in Python,
> the way some Perl people find writing Python difficult.

May be. But what are typical mistakes?
How should a REAL python program looks like.
I design classes like in C++, thats true. But I also use typical python features
like lists, dicts, map etc. I'm not trying to write everything by myself.

How have I to think as a pythonprogrammer?

(P.S. don't misunderstand me: I like python!)