Python w/MS Outlook / MS Exchange

Benjamin Schollnick junkster at
Fri Mar 31 02:25:46 CEST 2000

	I was wondering if anyone has found a way to look up Email address's,
etc, in python from a MS Outlook "global" Address book?

	Basically, at work we are using MS Outlook, and I want to write a
that will take a user name, and list their email information.
Unfornately, it's a global
address book out on the outlook server....

	Any suggestions on the next step, etc, would be helpful &

			- Benjamin

          (Remove "NoSpam" to Email me)
Please feel free to copy any and or all of this sig.
A little something for spam bots:

root at localhost postmaster at localhost admin at localhost
abuse at localhost postmaster at

Chairman William Kennard: bkennard at
Commissioner Susan Ness: sness at
Commissioner Harold Furchtgott-Roth: hfurchtg at
Commissioner Michael Powell: mpowell at
Commissioner Gloria Tristani: gtristan at
consumerline at
fccinfo at
ssegal at