CGI support question

Robert Longstaff spooky at dreamfish.org.uk
Fri Mar 31 05:05:09 EST 2000

> Can anyone tell me of an ISP who supports python in the UK? Or even better
> would be a site that would give me free space who supports Python.

You could try UK Shells (http://www.ukshells.co.uk). They provide UNIX shell
accounts with webspace and support CGI/SSI. Last time I looked they had Python
v1.5.1 installed so you could use that for your CGI.

An account is about 90 pounds per year (including VAT) for which you get 50MB.

Aside: I've got an account on UK Shells and am currently developing an app
that I'll test (and maybe even run) there, so I might ask them to upgrade to
v1.5.2 ;)

Robert.