Help: sizeof() and reference in python?

Gene Chiaramonte gchiaramonte at ibl.bm
Sun Mar 5 10:22:30 EST 2000

I guess I should have been more specific.

1 - I am trying to get the size of an object in bytes to monitor how much
memory a list or object occupies.
2 - I am trying to get the pointer to the memory address of an object. Much
like the array objects buffer_info(), where the second item in the returned
tuple is the pointer to the memory address of the first element of the
array.

Thanks for the help though.

Gene