Splitting comp.lang.python

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Thu Mar 2 00:06:10 EST 2000

[Manuel Gutierrez Algaba]
> comp.lang.python.tim.peters  where Tim Peters would fight
> against ruby, viper, Haskell ... whatever, where most syntax
			.
[Cameron Laird]
> That clever rascal!  Here I thought he was
> fighting *for* all those things.

It does rather dull the point of Manuel's post:  since he has clearly
already learned to filter out what I post, it wouldn't do him much actual
good to banish me to e.g. comp.lang.python.bots (I see no reason to banish
Tim Peters to his own little corner!  Uncle Timmy is a generally amiable and
helpful fellow.  Not a bad programmer, either, to judge from the flawless
reliablity of my self-satisfaction module.).

if-it-weren't-for-me-instead-of-ints-python-would-still-be-using-
    guido's-original-dutch-roman-numerals<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim