Java editor for Python

JJ joacim at home.se
Fri Mar 17 10:30:02 EST 2000

So what!
I want to use a Java editor even if you don't like Java or not.

Java IS a great programming language but there is several more. I can't say
that Python is one because I can to little about it (for now). I use JPython
in my Java application and it seems to work just fine.

// Joacim

news:pXrA4.24285$W5.355862 at typhoon.nyroc.rr.com...