Python performance

Aahz Maruch aahz at
Fri Mar 10 17:49:15 CET 2000

In article <R49y4.458$m4.16157 at news>, Chris Ryland <cpr at> wrote:
>Then again, if GvR really *isn't* interested in serious performance
>speed-ups ("not that there's anything wrong with that" ;-), nothing's
>probably gonna happen.

I think it's more accurate to state that performance improvements take
lower priority than other issues.
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het    <*>
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"Along the lines of getting a massage, taking a hot bubble bath, and
swimming in a pool of warm, melted chocolate, can you give me some
innovative ways that you pamper yourself?"
"Spend three hours flaming stupid people on the Net."  --Aahz