CGI and odbc

melgin at my-deja.com melgin at my-deja.com
Wed Mar 1 04:10:07 EST 2000

Hi,

I am trying to use odbc in a script to pull data from a database and
then publish it to a web page. Although I am able to connect to the
database and gather the information, when I try to call the script from
a web page an error occurs stating that it cannot import the dbi, odbc
module, as if it isn't there. I've also tried using my own scripts
within a cgi script and the same error occurs. Does anyone have any
ideas as to what this is and what I can do about it????

Many Thanks

Matt Elgin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.