Stackless/microthreads merge news

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Fri Mar 10 11:38:32 EST 2000

Will Ware wrote:

> Chris Tismer and I expect to release microthreads running on
> Stackless Python very soon. At this point things appear stable
> enough that we can release a user's manual, available at
> http://world.std.com/~wware/utdoc.html

I would like to point out that the whole text and
most of the microthread library is Will's creation.
Most of the credits must go to him!

My part is the dirt work of hacking the C code to
enable microthreads via continuations.

Thanks to Will for making the microthreads into a
Stackless Python application.

cheers - chris