Rational-Rose and Python ...

Bill Scherer scherbi at bam.com
Wed Mar 29 11:10:28 EST 2000

I use OD, and agree with you re the speed issue.  I've heard that
certain third parties can be paid to develop language modules for Rose,
but have not investigated it.

I think it's time a project was put together to develop a UML tool in
python.  I don't have the time to manage such a project, but I would
volunteer to help with design, coding, testing, and even coordination as
much as I could.

All the pieces are ready, I think.  The project can be hosted on
sourceforge.net, rational.com should have enough free doc available to
come up with a complete metamodel, and Sketch should have at least a few
useful parts...