MySQLdb on Win32?

Andy Dustman adustman at
Tue Mar 7 05:28:16 CET 2000

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Jordan Krushen wrote:

> Does anyone know if it's possible to use the MySQLdb library on a Win32
> platform, or do I have to write some kind of middleware socket server and
> have it forward the requests from the BSD box?

Supposedly it works. Read, but in short, the
script is supposed to do it. Latest version is 0.1.2.

andy dustman       |     programmer/analyst     |, inc.
telephone: 770.485.6025 / 706.549.7689 | icq: 32922760 | pgp: 0xc72f3f1d
"Therefore, sweet knights, if you may doubt your strength or courage,
come no further, for death awaits you all, with nasty, big, pointy teeth!"