MySQLdb on Win32?

Andy Dustman adustman at comstar.net
Mon Mar 6 23:28:16 EST 2000

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Jordan Krushen wrote:

> Does anyone know if it's possible to use the MySQLdb library on a Win32
> platform, or do I have to write some kind of middleware socket server and
> have it forward the requests from the BSD box?

Supposedly it works. Read README.windows, but in short, the compile.py
script is supposed to do it. Latest version is 0.1.2.

http://starship.python.net/crew/adustman

--
andy dustman       |     programmer/analyst     |      comstar.net, inc.
telephone: 770.485.6025 / 706.549.7689 | icq: 32922760 | pgp: 0xc72f3f1d