What is the Python mainstream for the GUI Lib ..??

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Sat Mar 11 08:16:42 EST 2000

In article <8ad724$lpb$1 at bw107zhb.bluewin.ch>,
Markus Meng <meng.engineering at bluewin.ch> wrote:
			.
>which I have not used yet...However before investing serious amount
>of time in one GUI-Lib, I would like to 'feel' which GUI-LIB
>will be used mostly from the python-users in the near future...
			.
			.
			.
Tkinter.

Beyond that, no one knows.  It's part of the Python character
that, as you noted, there are several bindings available, they're
<URL:http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/comp.lang.python/python_GUI.html>
all quite usable, practitioners mildly spar over their merits,
and their ultimate destinies remain obscure.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net