What is the Python mainstream for the GUI Lib ..??

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Sat Mar 11 14:16:42 CET 2000

In article <8ad724$lpb$1 at bw107zhb.bluewin.ch>,
Markus Meng <meng.engineering at bluewin.ch> wrote:
>which I have not used yet...However before investing serious amount
>of time in one GUI-Lib, I would like to 'feel' which GUI-LIB
>will be used mostly from the python-users in the near future...

Beyond that, no one knows.  It's part of the Python character
that, as you noted, there are several bindings available, they're
all quite usable, practitioners mildly spar over their merits,
and their ultimate destinies remain obscure.

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net