IIS + ASP + <#@Language=Python#>== performance_hit

John Nielsen nielsenjf at my-deja.com
Wed Mar 1 02:29:41 CET 2000

Another thing to do is import time and
print err I mean Response.Write
I'm curious if python starts on time, but you don't see the page several
seconds later.

Also, print out your paths, maybe some path information is screwed up.

And did you look at all of your SeverVariables?

This puts all of the SeverVariables in a nice python dictionary:

d_env={} #initialize dictionary
for key in Request.ServerVariables:

How much of the setup do you know about?
Do they have something silly like python installed on a busy remote

In article <MPG.13262a96145924e398969b at news.nettally.com>,
  Tom Funk <no_spam_tdfunk at nettally.com_spam_sux> wrote:
> 1.5.2 (blah-blah-blah) -- I made a page the imported sys.py and
> sys.version.
> Good idea....
> Thx.
> --
> Thomas D. Funk (tdfunk at asd-web.com)      |        "Software is the
> Software Engineering Consultant          | Archimedes was searching
> Advanced Systems Design, Tallahassee FL. |

nielsenjf at my-Deja.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.