Memory leak in wxPython?

Rolf C Stadheim r-stadhe at online.no
Thu Mar 23 08:02:50 EST 2000

Are there any memory issues in Python I should be aware of (correct clean-up
after using modules ect)?

I'm loosing "massive" amounts of  memory for every opening/closing of a
python application with wxPython (between 0.2 and 0.8 MB for every
opening/closing)!

I have testet several scripts on two machines, and everytime there is loss
of memory.

This memory cannot be reclaimed in any other way than rebooting the machine.

Too bad, since I was on my way to implement wxPython in a commercial
application.

I'm hoping, however, that the fault lies with me, and if so, what could it
be?

Rolf C Stadheim