Forth like interpreter

Aahz Maruch aahz at
Tue Mar 21 01:48:51 CET 2000

In article <slrn8ddftm.jju.wtanksle at>,
William Tanksley <wtanksle at> wrote:
>On 19 Mar 2000 07:05:23 GMT, Aahz Maruch wrote:
>>William Tanksley <wtanksle at> wrote:
>>>There's a much more lucid description of the characteristics of
>>>concatenative languages at
>>BTW, please don't append punctuation to URLs like that.
>I used to make an effort to not append URL-legal punctuation to URLs (in
>practice, this meant that I would always phrase my sentances such that
>they did not end with an URL, so I didn't have to end one with a period).
>However, after a while of doing that, I failed to find any email or news
>programs which didn't know that filename URLs don't, in practice, end with

Well, yeah, except for those of us who are using non-URL-enabled
programs, where we cut'n'paste by hand.
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het    <*>
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be