Splitting comp.lang.python - NOT

Randall Hopper aa8vb at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 16:09:55 CET 2000

John Farrell:
 |This is a painful thread, but a necessary one I think. Based on the
 |keywords I look for to delete articles I'm not interested in, I suggest
 |the following groups:

If you want a filter, subscribe to the mailing lists and use procmail.
For the NetNews version, learn to use a scorefile (some readers call this a

I think this is a better solution that a newsgroup split.  (You'll end up
doing your own filtering anyway; think about it.)

And are we going to start flaming folks for posting in the wrong group?
(Hehe!  Don your asbestos underwear, newbies!)

Just say no to splitting.

Randall Hopper
aa8vb at yahoo.com