thanks for the help !!!!...any tips for how to best learn python?!!!

Tom Funk no_spam_tdfunk at nettally.com_spam_sux
Wed Mar 1 01:45:46 CET 2000

In an article posted Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:12:41 -0700,
Collin Greene (greene at said:
> any tips to help me newbie # 1 get started at prgramming in python, thanks
> any help is appreaceated!!:) greene at

You could try
and then take your pick of the fine choices available there.
Thomas D. Funk                           |        "Software is the lever
Software Engineering Consultant          | Archimedes was searching for"
Advanced Systems Design, Tallahassee FL. |