Does Guido Have A Will? (The legal kind <wink>)

David Fisher python at rose164.wuh.wustl.edu
Wed Mar 22 09:52:26 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Tuttle" <tuttledon at hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
To: <python-list at python.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: Does Guido Have A Will? (The legal kind <wink>)

> [Cameron Laird ]
>  >The general question, though, is one of at
> > least mild interest.  I suspect Eric Raymond
> > has thought about it at some length
>
> Pardon my ignorance, but who is Eric Raymond?

**GASP** <.5 wink>

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/

Do a web search for his name and you will come up with a few thousand pages
refering to him.

He's mentioned in an interview a while back that he's interested in Python
development as one of his next projects.  I don't remember where I read it,
and I don't know if he got past the thinkin'-about-it stage.  But no doubt
your post will draw quite a few replies.  So stay tuned for more info. :)

Your pardoned. :)

excessively-smiley-winky-ly yr's

David