MetaKit for python (Mk4py) on Macintosh ... no way :(

Cameron Laird claird at
Thu Mar 2 15:49:51 CET 2000

In article <arnaud-8C071E.18022028022000 at>,
Arnaud Fontaine  <arnaud at> wrote:
>> Do you care about multi-user operation ?
>Kinda ... in fact, I need multi-processes access to my data. Yes it's a
>problem with MetaKit.
MetaKit 2.0 includes Tequila, (an early variant of)
which I'm using very happily for multi-user applica-
tions.  You'll love it for your
it-comes-together habits; I do the same, and Tequila
is just a wonderful fit.

The mass of marketers are wont to sell features that
don't exist.  In an apparent attempt to balance out
cosmic patterns, Jean-Claude regularly *hides* news
of any new features in his products.  Only the dedi-
cated learn about all the good stuff.

What I've kept from you until now is that Tequila is
implemented in Tcl.  That's how I'm using it.  While
I haven't asked Jean-Claude, as far as I know every-
thing's in place to make it available also in Python.
Perhaps he'd work with you to make this happen.

Cameron Laird <claird at>