Python and Windows Scripting Host

Gaetan Corneau corg at copernic.com
Wed Mar 1 15:17:14 EST 2000

The idea is to be able to use any ActiveX Scripting compliant language in
your application without change, and be able to use the same debugger for
any language. For some applications, it's great.
   Gaetan Corneau
   Software Developer
   Copernic Technologies inc.
   http://www.copernic.com
   E-mail: corg at copernic.com
"Tu l'as trop écrasé, César, ce Port Salut"