Self Nanny

Alexander Williams thantos at
Tue Mar 7 01:17:21 CET 2000

On Mon, 06 Mar 2000 12:53:49 -0800, Paul Prescod <paul at> wrote:
>I have never seen correct Python code where the first argument to a
>method was not named "self". Therefore I think that the flexibility of

Personally, I use "me" all the time instead of "self," the change in
sense appeals to my authorial-mode.

Alexander Williams (thantos at           | In the End,
  "Join the secret struggle for the soul of the world." | Oblivion
  Nobilis, a new Kind of RPG                            | Always                                | Wins