Splitting comp.lang.python

Martin von Loewis loewis at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 1 08:52:03 EST 2000

Gerrit Holl <gerrit at nl.linux.org> writes:

> I don't understand how you can speak for everyone.

Considering that your question was 'Does anybody have time to write an
RfD?', I think this is indeed the most likely answer - and it might be
the only answer you get.

Of course, there is a chance that somebody steps forward with a
concrete newsgroup proposal; I'd agree with Cameron that this is not
very likely. He wasn't really speaking for everybody, he was merely
stating what he thought the answer to your question is. He may be
wrong - time will tell.

Regards,
Martin