Python for Autocad - half the way

Georg Mischler schorsch at
Tue Mar 14 01:10:59 CET 2000

Hi all,

in my attempt to embed Python in Autocad and provide a
Python module that wraps the Autocad ADS API, I seem to have
come about half the way. The new release 0.2 is already
fun to play around with. Check it out at my starship account:

Oh, and please don't hesitate to tell me where I have messed
up reference counting!

And I'm sure that the lisp gurus out there will have many
complaints about my implementation of cons cells for Python<wink>.

Have fun!

Georg Mischler -- simulations developer -- schorsch at -- lighting design tools --

Sent via
Before you buy.