what is easier to learn first?...

Alessandro Bottoni Alessandro.Bottoni at think3.com
Tue Mar 21 06:20:54 EST 2000

Choose to study Python and buy this book:

"Learning Python" by Mark Lutz and David Ascher
(see amazon or fatbrain for the details)

I studied Basic, Pascal, Prolog, Lisp, C, C++, Java, JavaScript, Perl, Rexx
and a few other languages in my life. No one of them compares with Python.
Python is much easier to learn AND is much more usable in the real life than
everyone else.

(Do not stop you programming experience at Python, neither. There is a whole
breed of useful and interesting languages out there. Try Java, for instance)

Alessandro Bottoni (Alessandro.Bottoni at Think3.com)
Web Programmer @ Think3 inc. (www.think3.com)
I do not speak for think3 and they return the favour