Getting the error in embedded python

Boris Ottlewski Boris.Ottlewski at NOSPAMsystemsoft.de
Mon Mar 13 07:54:38 EST 2000

Ah, I see. Hm, using the low-lovel is something I definetely want to avoid.
Maybe you got an example for me? I just need to run a simple stupid code
that is in a string.

cheerio,

Boris Ottlewski

news:3jVx4.6896$vW.18374 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...