sorting a shelve

Anders Eriksson ame at swipnet.se
Thu Mar 9 17:17:29 EST 2000

On Wed, 08 Mar 2000 17:31:03 -0700, bjorn <bjorn at roguewave.com> wrote:

>You are really looking for relational functionality here, so Gadfly might
>be your best choice.  If you insist on using shelve, you'll probably have
>to manually create and maintain indices, e.g. something like (untested):

Hello and Thanks for your answer! I don't think I will try to make the
shelve into a database so I'm giving up the idea.

Since this project is going to be an internet cgi application and my
ISP refuses to install any server databases I can't use Gadfly or any
other client/server database. So I'm going to try to use Metakit...

// Anders