parsing CSV files with quotes

Chris Ryland cpr at emsoftware.com
Fri Mar 31 13:32:06 EST 2000

As far as I know, dealing with CSV files for 10 years now, backslashes are
*never* used for quoting by the major spreadsheets/databases. But I could be
wrong. ;-)

Doubled quotes are *supposed* to work. Why not try putting some double
quotes in a cell and exporting with Excel to see how they're quoted?
--
Cheers!
/ Chris Ryland, President / Em Software, Inc. / www.emsoftware.com

news:38E4C603.7459B4B5 at easystreet.com...