cross platform guis

Matthew Barre mbarre at mac.com
Wed Mar 22 01:49:56 EST 2000

My first project is now to the point that it is ready to have a gui. I am
developing on a Macintosh. I'd like my gui to be fairly platform independent
ie I'd like it to run on Linux/Unix, MacOS, and Windows 9x. I've briefly
tackled Tkinter but I'll be honest we don't seem to get along. From what
I've heard/learned wxPython doesn't have a mac port so that is an obstacle.
Is it just impossible to gui it to all three? I love my Mac and I love
Python, but it seems the two together seem kind of isolated. Suggestions
highly appreciated.

-Matt
---------
"You will find that many of the truths we hold to depend greatly on a
certain point of view." -Obi Wan Kenobi